State

2 youths electrocuted at Khonoma village

Correspondent KOHIMA, SEP 26 (NPN) | Publish Date: 9/26/2020 1:16:25 PM IST

In a tragic incident, two youths (29 year old and 21 year old) from Khonoma village were electrocuted while painting the guest house of Baptist Church Khonoma Saturday morning.

According to reports, the incident occurred at around 9 a.m. when the deceased identified as Rokovito Meyase and Rovirielie Meru were painting a portion of the guest house on the top floor of the building. They were rushed to Kohima for medical aid but were declared brought dead. 

A combined funeral service was held at the Church premises on Saturday evening. It was learnt that Meyase was a teacher at Christian Welfare School and was also the Church youth chairman while Meru was pursuing his B.SC final year in Kohima Science College. 

Launched on December 3,1990. Nagaland Post is the first and highest circulated newspaper of Nagaland state. Nagaland Post is also the first newspaper in Nagaland to be published in multi-colour.

Desk:+91-3862-248 489, e-mail: npdesk@gmail.com Fax: +91-3862-248 500
Advt.:+91-3862-248 267, e-mail:npostadvt@gmail.com

QUICK LINKS

SUNDAY POST

Join us on

© Nagaland Post 2018. All Rights are Reserved
Designed by : 4C Plus