The Deputy Commissioner and DEO, Mon, Dinesh Kumar IAS has issued a circular on training schedule for personnel involved in election 2009 at Mon district.
1. Police officers and sector commanders on 21.3.09 at 11 a.m. at DC conference hall.
2. First phase training for presiding officers and first polling officers on 28 at 10 a.m. at council hall.
3. Second phase training for presiding officer 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th polling officer in two groups. First group on March 7 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and the second group will start from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Council hall.
4. The Presiding Officers 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th polling officers for 41 Tizit A/C on April 8 at 10 a.m. at council hall (Additional training)
5. Sectors Officers briefing on April 9 at 2 p.m. at DC’s conference hall.
6. Third phase training and final briefing for presiding officers 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th polling officer on 14th and 15th April at council hall.
7. Counting training for counting personnel on May 11 and 12 at 11 a.m. at DC’s conference hall.
All officials have been informed to attend the training programme, failing which action would be initiated as per section 28 A of the Representation of the people Act 1950.
Election training schedule at Tuensang
Deputy Commissioner and Assistant Returning Officer Tuensang, Y.L. Jami has notified that the following schedule of the training programme for the forth coming Lok Sabha Election 2009 and bye election to the Legislative Assembly under 54 Tuensang Sadar II A/C has been re-scheduled as follows:
Scheduled of training programme
1. March 20- training for presiding and first polling officer
2. March 23 - training g for security personnel
3. March 24 – training for sector officer
4. March 25 & 26– 2nd phase training to presiding officers and first polling officers with a group of 60 polling personnel in each group by 3 master trainers
5. March 27 – training to videographers, i/c DPRO Tuensang
6. April 13– last and final training to all polling personnel and issue of appointment order