Breaking News
Nagaland Post Logo
You are here:  Skip Navigation LinksHome » Show story
Mushroom tragedy
Dimapur, APR 14 (NPN):
:
Published on 15 Apr. 2009 1:55 AM IST
Print  Text Size
 

A 28-year-old woman died and husband taken ill after they allegedly consumed poisonous wild mushroom in Thilixu village, Block D, Dimapur on Tuesday, police said. According to police, the couple was rushed to hospital, however, the wife identified as Hotoli Sumi succumbed to the effects at around 3:30 p.m., while the condition of the husband, identified as Macduss Sumi (37) was reported to be critical. Police said the couple allegedly consumed wild mushroom products bought from non-local children in that area. Staff Reporter

 
Comments:(0) Login or Register to post your Comment
(Available for registered users only)
 
 
 
News:
Date:
 
More News
  • 1
  • 2