Acting upon recommendation of the Civil Service Board (Forests) held on March 10, state department of Forests, Ecology, Environment and Wildlife has informed that Governor of Nagaland has promoted and appointed the following IFS officers against the posts mentioned:
1. K.R. Lyngdoh, Chief Conservator of Forests is promoted to next level as Additional Principal CCF in pay scale of Rs.67,000-79,000 HAG scale and is posted as Additional Principal CCF (Development & Planning) in the office of PCCF against existing vacancy.
2. Satyaprakash, IFS on repatriation from central deputation is posted as Chief Conservator of Forests (Territorial) in the office of PCCF against existing vacancy.
3. T. Lotha, IFS Conservator of Forests (RPU) is promoted to next level as Chief Conservator of Forests in pay scale of Rs.37,400-67,000 with grade pay of Rs.10,000 in PB-4 and is posted as Chief Conservator of Forests (Monitoring & Evaluation) in the office of PCCF against existing vacancy. Meanwhile, Dr. K. Kire, IFS CF (NTC) is allowed to look after the charge of CF (RPU) till further orders and T. Lotha will continue to look after the implementation of AYUSH project.
4. Pro-forma promotion as Chief Conservator of Forests is released to Dharmendra Prakash, IFS Joint Commissioner, Government of India currently on central deputation.
5. Toshi Longchar, DCF is promoted to next level of Conservator of Forests in pay scale of Rs.37,400-67,000 with grade pay of Rs.8,900 PB-4 and is posted as Conservator of Forests (Publicity & Training) in the office of PCCF.
6. Samuel Changkija, IFS on inter state cadre deputation is posted as DFO Peren vice Nokenmeren, DFO Peren, transferred and posted as FUO Dimapur.
Further, it has also notified that handing and taking over would be completed before April 7 and all other allowances as are admissible to AIS officers in the state of Nagaland from the date of taking over charge.