Breaking News
Nagaland Post Logo
You are here:  Skip Navigation LinksHome » Show story
Fire razes goods in godown
DIMAPUR:
:
Published on 31 May. 2010 12:26 AM IST
Print  Text Size
 

Goods worth lakhs were destroyed in a fire when a two room godown of Dimapur Goods Carrier near Sumi Baptist Church, caught fire at about 3:30 a.m. on Sunday morning.
A press release received though mail, it was suspected that short circuit could be the cause of the fire. Fire personnel who immediately rushed to the spot on being informed could not open the shutters of the godown due to heat of the fire.
Only after shutters were cut and opened the fire personnel were able to bring the fire under control and prevented it from causing further damage.

 
Comments:(0) Login or Register to post your Comment
(Available for registered users only)
 
 
 
News:
Date:
 
More News