In view of cross drainage construction work at Tinpatti Junction, Kohima, traffic routes have been diverted temporarily with effect from June 25, 6 a.m.
Following are the traffic routes diversion:
1. The vehicles proceeding form Dimapur side to Northern Angami areas, Tseiminyu, Wokha ,Mokokchung and vice versa will be diverted from Peducha junction toward Chieswema and from Chieswema junction toward Peducha junction.
2. Vehicles proceeding from main town area/ southern part of the town and proceeding toward High School shall be diverted from Naga Hospital Junction (New link road).
3. All vehicles coming from High school /northern part of the town will also be diverted to New Link Road from Tinpatti junction below Census directorate.
4. All vehicles traffic proceeding towards Zunheboto and Phek to exit the town via Kitsubozou junction below North PS and join NH 150 at BSF Check gate.
5. All vehicles traffic coming from Zunheboto and Phek to go via Don Bosco and enter the main toward through Tanquist road.
SP Kohima in a press release informed that serial No.1, 2 & 3 will remain in force until the one way traffic was possible at Tinapatti junction, while serial No. 4 & 5 will be enforced until completion of the work at Tinapatti junction.
Tinpatti junction would be completely blocked temporarily while construction work was on for which, public have been requested to use the new diversion route.