Breaking News
Nagaland Post Logo
You are here:  Skip Navigation LinksHome » Show story
Over 100 taken ill after consuming botched gram
Published on 5 Jul. 2010 12:02 AM IST
Print  Text Size

At least 150 people have been taken ill after they had consumed botched gram and pulse in Sivasagar district on Sunday.
According to Assam Times, the incident took place near Sonari in Charaideo subdivision a day after they consumed prasad of gram and pulse served at a religious function. They were rushed to the hospital as soon as they started vomiting and complained of severe stomach pain. The seriously ailing persons have been referred to the Sivasagar civil hospital while others are undergoing treatment at the Nazira sub-divisional hospital.

Comments:(0) Login or Register to post your Comment
(Available for registered users only)
More News
  • 1
  • 2