For the benefit of commuters availing helicopter service, general manager Nagaland State Transport, Pekrusetuo Angami in a press release has notified the following guidelines for information and actions as required.
1. Individual(s)/parties/group(s) wanting to avail helicopter services are to contact the local NST Station authority well in time so as not to upset the flight plan.
2. In case of any requisition for evacuation of patient, a “certificate” from the medical authority, that such patient is fit to travel by air must be given to the Captain.
3. All passenger(s) are requested to be at the airport/helipad as per the time given by the local NST Station Authority.
4. All passenger(s) are requested to travel light, and not to carry heavy/bulky baggage to avoid inconvenience.
5. Passenger(s) are cautioned not to touch any part of the door/window panel.
6. Passenger(s) while approaching/departing from the helicopter are requested to avail from the front portion only as well be guided by the Pilots for which they are to wait and look for the Pilots Signal.
7. No vehicles will be allowed to approach the Helicopter within the radius of 25 mtrs. as per rule.
8. Individual wearing headgears (hats/caps, etc.) are requested to remove it while approaching the helicopter.