Superintendent of Police, Dimapur, Zekotso Mero, in view of the North East Agri Expo-2010 to be held from December 15- 19 at Agri Expo site, Diphupar, has issued the following traffic regulations which will be effective during the duration of the Expo.
1. Only the vehicles of the C.M. of Nagaland and the chief guest, union minister for mines and DONER, GOI, B.K. Handique will be allowed to enter Gate No-1 and park their official vehicles inside the main NE Agri Expo Complex. Official vehicles bearing “CORE” stickers will be allowed free access to all venues.
2. Vehicles of VIPs (MPs, Ministers, Parliamentary Secretaries, MLAs will be allowed to enter Gate No-1 but only for the purpose of dropping/picking of VIPs. The official vehicle of the VIPs will have to be parked at the VIP parking space.
3. The parking area has been divided into 5 (five) categories — VIP, organisers, Govt. Officials, General and Heavy & Medium vehicle parking as indicated in the sketch map.
4. Only “ONE WAY” flow of traffic will be allowed from Expo Office to the Car Parking junction.
5. Exit of vehicles from the Expo Venue will be allowed through the following routes —
(a) Diphupar ‘B’/Chekiye village route; (b) Route via Irrigation Colony to NH-39; (c) Route via Irrigation Colony junction via Expo office via main gate to NH-39.
6. Service vehicles carrying commodities meant for the NE pavilions, thematic pavilions, exhibition stalls, eateries and kiosks will enter and exit via Gate No-2 only.