In an effort to strengthen the process for healing and Naga Reconciliation: A Journey of Common Hope, more than 1000 people representing around 50 prayer centres and prayer houses, Naga political groups, Naga organizations, Forum for Naga Reconciliation, church leaders and Naga men and women convened at the Naga Shisa Hoho Prayer Centre, Pruzie, Kohima from May 13 to May 15, 2011.
Earlier this year in February 2011, the Naga Shisa Hoho received a divine revelation from God. In His revelation, it was said that the Naga people have been plagued by the increasing moral bankruptcy such as false prophesy, infidelity. It was also specifically revealed that Naga leaders and the Naga public have strayed away and betrayed the Naga historical and political rights. Seeking to find God’s redemption, the Naga Shisa Hoho Prayer Centre had called all Naga Prayer Centres, Prayer houses, signatories of the Covenant of Naga Reconciliation and all Naga organizations to a three day prayer program to confess the sins of the Nagas, to seek forgiveness, to find redemption, to make a solemn commitment to God and to discern God’s will for the future of the Nagas.
During this prayer program, the following commitments were made:
1. To extend prayer support and participate in strengthening the Naga reconciliation process;
2. To sincerely fast and pray for the redemption of the Nagas so that transformation in the society takes place in accordance to God’s path;
3. Beginning from May 16 up to May 31, 2011 all Naga prayer centres and prayer houses, will hold a time of special prayer for leaders of Naga political groups to genuinely reconcile at the earliest time; concerned organizations, institutions and individuals are requested to also pray for the same in their convenient time;
4. To confess our own past mistakes without blaming others, and to forgive each other; and
5. To pray and work towards the honest transformation of the Naga Churches, Naga political groups, Naga organizations and the Nagaland state government.
The Naga Shisa Hoho extends our deepest gratitude to all the delegates and participants of the prayer program. We are also thankful to the many families and individuals who extended their financial and material support towards organizing this program. The Naga Shisa Hoho remains indebted to all them. At this crucial and opportune moment for the Nagas, the Naga Shisa Hoho will continue to remain faithful to God’s will and we encourage everyone to truthfully discern God’s purpose for the Naga people. In God We Trust.
Naga Shisa Hoho.