Breaking News
Nagaland Post Logo
You are here:  Skip Navigation LinksHome » Show story
Home deptt has nothing more to respond to NSCN-K
Correspondent KOHIMA, JUL 5 (NPN):
Published on 6 Jul. 2011 12:32 AM IST
Print  Text Size

State home minister Imkong L Imchen Tuesday said that the state Home department had already clarified its stand and that it has nothing more to respond to any query or allegation leveled by anybody.
“We’ve already responded last week and we are not going to respond to any queries or allegation leveled by anybody”, Home Minister Imkong L Imchen said while reacting to the various queries and allegations leveled by the NSCN (Khaplang group) over the alleged security provided by the state police to the leaders of other factions.
The Home Minister when contacted for comment suggested that the Chairman of the Ceasefire Monitoring Cell/Board would be the right authority to comment on the prevailing issues and also reminded that As per the directive of the MHA the state have been asked from time to time to provide security coverage to the leaders of the Naga underground groups and that it had not done anything unilaterally.

Comments:(0) Login or Register to post your Comment
(Available for registered users only)
More News
  • 1
  • 2