75ml Warm milk
1tbsp Grated cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Wash and peel potatoes. Cook in salted water till done.
2. Drain off water completely and let it dry.
3. Pass through a masher. Add butter and mix with a wooden spoon.
4. Gradually add warm milk, stirring continuously until soft and creamy.
5. Check for seasoning. Add egg yolk one at a time, missing well.
6. Beat the egg whites stiffly and fold in to the mixture.
7. Pour the mixture in a buttered baking dish.
8. Bake at 180ºC for about 20 minutes. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.