100gm Turnip (young)
400gm Baby potato
3-4 green Chillies
2 Cloves garlic
Small piece ginger
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Bunch coriander
1. Wash chicken and cut into pieces. Slice onion and chillies.
2. Cut the turnips and carrots. Peel potatoes, shell peas and chop mint, ginger and garlic.
3. Put the meat, onions, chillies and seasoning in a pan. Add sufficient water to cover the meat. Simmer for half an hour.
4. Add all the vegetables and the coriander, ginger and garlic. Cook till the vegetables are tender.
5. Remove from fire and serve hot.