1. 250gm Broccoli
2. 50gm Onion
3. 10gm Garlic
4. 3 green Chilies
5. ½ cup Chicken stock
6. ½ tsp Corn flour
7. Salt to taste
8. Oil to fry
1. Clean broccoli and make florets.
2. Blanch the broccoli (boil water in a pan, when it starts boiling add the broccoli and cook for 2 to 3 minutes)
3. Chop garlic and slice the onion.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and onion. Fry in slow flame till golden brown.
5. Add the broccoli and sauté. Stir in chicken stock and corn flour diluted in water.
6. Cook for few minutes. Check for seasoning.