10gm Green chilli
2tbsp Chilli powder
1tbsp Soy sauce
20gm Spring onion
Salt to taste
1. Clean and cut the chicken into even size.
2. Peel carrot and slice, cut onion and potato into large chunks, slice chilli and finely chop garlic.
3. Cook the chicken in 1 cup water for few minutes and drain out the water to remove excess fats.
4. In a large pot, combine chicken, carrot, onion, potato, garlic, chilli, chilli powder and salt.
5. Mix well, add ½cup of water and cook in very slow fire for 30 minutes.
6. Check for seasoning, garnish with chopped spring onion.