3tbsp Custard powder
2 cup Milk
2 tbsp Sugar
2 tbsp Mixed fruit jam
1 cup Whipped cream
½ cup Sliced almonds and walnuts Method
1. Dissolve the custard powder in a little milk. Heat the remaining milk till it boils.
2. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the custard taking care that no lumps are formed.
3. Continue stirring till it thickens. Remove from heat and stir in the sugar. Cool and refrigerate.
4. Slit the banana into two. Spread the jam on one half of each banana and place the other half over it pressing tightly.
5. Sprinkle the nuts in a serving dish. Placed the bananas on top of the nuts. Pour the chilled custard over the bananas and top with whipped cream. Garnish with sliced almonds and walnuts.