Regional

Fire breaks out in electronic shop; goods worth 50L destroyed

Guwahati, AUG 3 (Agencies) | Publish Date: 8/3/2019 11:57:39 AM IST

A major breaks out in an electronic shop in Guwahati’s Lal Ganesh area at around 10 am on Saturday morning destroying properties worth more than Rs 50 lakh rupees, reports Assam Sentinel.

As per reports, one electronic shop namely ‘Electrocraft’ proprietor, Pradip Deb told The Sentinel Digital that prime facie, the reason behind the fire is suspected to be a short circuit.  However, no casualties were reported during the fire incident.

It may also be mentioned that the entire shopping complex belongs to the family members of TV Journalist Arnab Goswami.

Furthermore, due to major traffic jam in the Lal Ganesh Area, the fire tenders couldn’t reach on time leading to a huge property loss.

Later, two fire tenders managed to douse the fire and brought the situation under control.

Launched on December 3,1990. Nagaland Post is the first and highest circulated newspaper of Nagaland state. Nagaland Post is also the first newspaper in Nagaland to be published in multi-colour.

Desk:+91-3862-248 489, e-mail: npdesk@gmail.com Fax: +91-3862-248 500
Advt.:+91-3862-248 267, e-mail:npostadvt@gmail.com

QUICK LINKS

SUNDAY POST

Join us on

© Nagaland Post 2018. All Rights are Reserved
Designed by : 4C Plus