State

Hazardous plumbing incident

Correspondent MOKOKCHUNG, OCT 16 (NPN) | Publish Date: 10/16/2019 11:27:41 AM IST
Residents of Sangtemla Ward, living near the Commissioner Rest House, witnessed a bizarre scene on October 15, when water started spouting from the top end of a light pole. Fortunately no one was harmed. According to one resident, the incident occurred around 10:00 am. He stated that the electric post was intertwined by two 3 inch water pipes, wherein one burst and that water spouted out. The incident was brought to a conclusion when the chowkidar of the water tank stopped the water flow. He claimed that the incident was a minor mishap but would have been a major hazard for the people.

Launched on December 3,1990. Nagaland Post is the first and highest circulated newspaper of Nagaland state. Nagaland Post is also the first newspaper in Nagaland to be published in multi-colour.

Desk:+91-3862-248 489, e-mail: npdesk@gmail.com Fax: +91-3862-248 500
Advt.:+91-3862-2482 267, e-mail:npostadvt@gmail.com

QUICK LINKS

SUNDAY POST

Join us on

© Nagaland Post 2018. All Rights are Reserved
Designed by : 4C Plus