House gutted by fire in Kohima

Correspondent KOHIMA, AUG 11 (NPN) | Publish Date: 8/11/2018 12:53:34 PM IST

A tin roof house house was gutted by a fire that destroyed three rooms, in Kohima. One of the rooms destroyed was a kitchen.

The fire was reported to have broken out at around 3 p.m at T. Khel Kohima village on Saturday. 

According to police  sources and fire and emergency services personnel, four fire tenders were pressed into action and the fire was doused, which was fortunate, because it prevented its spread to adjacent buildings. 

According to sources, there were no reported losses of human life or injuries aside from the damages to property. The cause, and the worth of the property destroyed in the fire could not be ascertained till the time of filing of this report.


Launched on December 3,1990. Nagaland Post is the first and highest circulated newspaper of Nagaland state. Nagaland Post is also the first newspaper in Nagaland to be published in multi-colour.

Desk:+91-3862-248 489, e-mail: Fax: +91-3862-248 500
Advt.:+91-3862-2482 267,



Join us on

© Nagaland Post 2018. All Rights are Reserved
Designed by : 4C Plus