State

One house gutted in Kohima

Correspondent Kohima, Jun 10 (NPN) | Publish Date: 6/10/2019 11:43:19 AM IST
A wooden house including two rooms and kitchen was completely gutted in a fire at Chandmari Colony, near Sangtam Baptist Church, Kohima on Monday afternoon. 
According to fire and emergency services, the fire broke out at around 2 pm and suspected to be due to short circuit. Sources said a family residing with four children were not present at the time of the incident. 
Police said property worth around Rs. 4.5 to 5 lakh was destroyed. It took one and half hour for three fire tenders to douse the flames.      

Launched on December 3,1990. Nagaland Post is the first and highest circulated newspaper of Nagaland state. Nagaland Post is also the first newspaper in Nagaland to be published in multi-colour.

Desk:+91-3862-248 489, e-mail: npdesk@gmail.com Fax: +91-3862-248 500
Advt.:+91-3862-2482 267, e-mail:npostadvt@gmail.com

QUICK LINKS

SUNDAY POST

Join us on

© Nagaland Post 2018. All Rights are Reserved
Designed by : 4C Plus