Sports

Real Madrid block Bale’s China move

London, Jul 29 (IANS) | Publish Date: 7/29/2019 11:46:57 AM IST

Wales winger Gareth Bale’s move to China has been called off by Real Madrid, meaning he will be staying at the Spanish club.

Bale had been expected to join Chinese Super League club Jiangsu Suning on a three-year deal, earning a reported one million pound a week. That move is now off after the Real’s board reportedly decided they want a transfer fee for the player who joined from Tottenham in 2013 for a then world-record fee of 85 milion pound, reports the Guardian 

It is also believed that Real president Florentino Perez has requested an extra payment to sign the 30-year-old, who has three years remaining on the contract he signed in 2016, which is worth around 600,000 pound a week.

Last week, Real boss Zinedine Zidane said the 30-year-old was “very close to leaving”, having fallen out of favour. He had also said that his exit would be “best for everyone”.

Launched on December 3,1990. Nagaland Post is the first and highest circulated newspaper of Nagaland state. Nagaland Post is also the first newspaper in Nagaland to be published in multi-colour.

Desk:+91-3862-248 489, e-mail: npdesk@gmail.com Fax: +91-3862-248 500
Advt.:+91-3862-248 267, e-mail:npostadvt@gmail.com

QUICK LINKS

SUNDAY POST

Join us on

© Nagaland Post 2018. All Rights are Reserved
Designed by : 4C Plus