State

Fire destroys building in Mon

Correspondent MON, APR 3 (NPN) | Publish Date: 4/3/2021 12:51:55 PM IST

A fire broke out at Mon town, Jahjong ward on Saturday, 4:20 p.m., however no casualties were reported.

A building with three rooms and one kitchen was completely destroyed in the inferno. The house belonged to a police personnel from DEF Mon.

It was reported that no one was at home at the time of the incident and a single belonging could not be salvaged. 

Cause of the fire was suspected to be from electric short circuit.

The fire was later controlled by 5 p.m. with the help of the public and fire and emergency services who rushed to the spot. 

Launched on December 3,1990. Nagaland Post is the first and highest circulated newspaper of Nagaland state. Nagaland Post is also the first newspaper in Nagaland to be published in multi-colour.

Desk:+91-3862-248 489, e-mail: npdesk@gmail.com Fax: +91-3862-248 500
Advt.:+91-3862-248 267, e-mail:npostadvt@gmail.com

QUICK LINKS

SUNDAY POST

Join us on

© Nagaland Post 2018. All Rights are Reserved
Designed by : 4C Plus