House gutted by fire in Dimapur

Staff Reporter DIMAPUR JAN 28 (NPN) | Publish Date: 1/28/2021 11:48:42 AM IST

One house was gutted by fire at Sangtamtila, near Rangapahar on Thursday, around 2 p.m.

Speaking with Nagaland Post, the commandant in-charge, ASI, H Hito Zhimo informed that although the exact cause of fire could not be ascertained, electrical short circuit was suspected, affecting two families residing together at the same house. 
Fire officials informed that there was no casualties reported, however the fire destroyed properties estimated at around ten to fifteen lakhs, including important documents.  
Fire officials further maintained that information regarding the fire outbreak was received at around 2 p.m, whereby 4 fire trucks were pressed into action. 
It was later learnt that timely response from the fire team stopped the fire from spreading to nearby houses.

Launched on December 3,1990. Nagaland Post is the first and highest circulated newspaper of Nagaland state. Nagaland Post is also the first newspaper in Nagaland to be published in multi-colour.

Desk:+91-3862-248 489, e-mail: Fax: +91-3862-248 500
Advt.:+91-3862-248 267,



Join us on

© Nagaland Post 2018. All Rights are Reserved
Designed by : 4C Plus