Friday, August 12, 2022

Fire incident averted in Kohima

Correspondent

A fire incident was averted at a government quarter here Thursday morning after the fire caused by suspected short circuit was detected and doused off by neighbours.
The fire which occurred in a densely populated locality in Kohima could have caused huge destruction if it was not detected by a woman neighbour who then alerted the others. The occupants of the house were not at home during the time of incident.
The house was being occupied by one police female personnel who was out of station and her brother, who at the time was in college. The fire charred most of the properties including educational documents. Some neighbours who helped in dousing off the fire also sustained minor injuries.

SourceNPN

Most Read