3 cloves garlic
½ cup grated cheese (parmesan)
3tbsp olive oil
80gm pine nuts
About 40 fresh basil leaves
Salt and pepper
1. Rinse the basil leaves in cold water and pat them dry using paper towel.
2. Placed the basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts and cheese into a food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Alternately, add the olive oil drop by drop while stirring briskly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the pasta in salted water until done. Drain the water.
5. Add the pesto sauce, toss to mix and serve immediately.